Brake Service At Tempe Kia In Tempe, AZ
Brake Service Near Me
Tempe Kia is home to a state-of-the-art service center in Tempe, AZ, that provides affordable and reliable brake services for all makes and models. Our service center is staffed by a team of skilled technicians who undergo hours of training to ensure that your vehicle returns to the road in Tempe, AZ, in peak condition.
We encourage you to drop by today and experience and explore all that we have to offer. We promise that you will not be disappointed.
When it comes to our brake services, there is no better place to take your vehicle than Tempe Kia. Our brake services include replacing brake pads, flushing the old brake fluid, resurfacing rotors, adjusting braking mechanisms, and inspecting all the components.
If you are uncertain as to whether your vehicle’s brakes need to be inspected or serviced, then you have come to the right place. At Tempe Kia, our service team has taken the time to answer the most frequently asked questions about brakes and brake services.
Frequently Asked Brake Questions
- How do brakes function? When you push down on the brakes, a piston is pushed by a connected lever into the master cylinder that is filled with hydraulic fluid. The hydraulic fluid is transferred into wider cylinders through a system of pipes that are near the brakes on each wheel. The hydraulic system causes force from your foot on the pedal to turn into enough friction on the brakes that makes the car stop.
- What are common signs that my brakes are not functioning properly? If you are unsure about the health of your brakes, there are a few signs that warn you that your brakes need to be checked. You may notice that your car vibrates when you apply the brakes. You may also hear squealing or grinding on poorly functioning brakes. Another key sign of bad brakes is when your vehicle pulls to one side when you press your foot on the brakes. If you notice any of these signs, schedule an appoint to have your brakes inspected at Tempe Kia.
- What is a brake inspection? When you come in for a brake inspection, our team of highly trained technicians will inspect every aspect of your brakes, including the calipers, rotors, braking shoe, wheel cylinders, parking brake cables, braking fluid conditions, brake lines and hoses, wheel bearings, grease seals, and the master cylinder fluid exchange. As our technicians check each part of the brake, they will assess the functionality of the part to ensure your safety while on the road.
- How often should I get a brake inspection? It is a good rule of thumb to have your brakes inspected once a year. Of course, if you notice your brakes going or hear any squealing, squeaking, or grinding, do not hesitate to schedule a service appointment today and let our technicians look at your vehicle when it’s most convenient for you.
- Can I replace my own brakes? Whether it is replacing your brake pads, rotors, or brake fluid, you may think it will save you money to replace your brakes yourself. However, if you do not have thorough knowledge on how to replace your brakes, you could make things worse, which will end up costing you more. Trust the experts at Tempe Kia. Our team of service technicians can perform multiple services on your brakes, so bring in your vehicle today.
Check Us Out at Tempe Kia
In addition to our brake service, we perform a variety of maintenance and repair services that encompass all aspects of your vehicle. If you have any questions about any of our services, do not hesitate to reach out to any of our technicians. We are open six days a week to best assist you. You can reach us online, by phone, or by heading down to our dealership in Tempe, AZ.