As the global effect of COVID-19 continues to evolve, Tempe Auto Group is firmly committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with public health guidance. We want to let you know that we take the growing concerns around COVID-19 very seriously and are taking these precautionary steps:
- Instructed employees to frequently wash their hands and stay home if they are feeling sick or have been exposed to the virus.
- Encourage social distancing and eliminated handshakes.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning high traffic contact areas such as countertops, door handles, customer areas, and restrooms.
- Keep employees updated daily of any changes in sanitation procedures.
- Wipe down contact areas like door handles, steering wheel, shifters, and etc. after each test drive and after driving any customer service vehicle.
NOTE: Tempe Auto Group will be now be offering a pick up and delivery service for sales and service customers who wish to limit their exposure. Please call for details.